We are an agile software company for people with agile needs. Shit happens, things change, so why shouldn’t your app’s development do the same? We develop in week long iterations, not in monthly or yearly updates.
Each week begins with a Planning Meeting.
Planning Meetings (90 minutes)
- You tell us your priorities
- We add those stories to the weekly iteration
- New stories can be added
- We discuss each story in detail
- Acceptance Criteria will be added for each
This meeting will determine what we work on for the rest of the week. We iterate quickly and we iterate often. We deliver features continually, and we’ll keep you updated on our progress each and every day.
Daily Stand Ups (5 -10 minutes)
- You’ll receive a phone call every day
- We’ll discuss what we did the day before
- We’ll also discuss what we plan on doing today
In addition to our Planning Meetings and our Daily Stand Ups, we’re also in Campfire during our business hours. Campfire is a group messaging client that allows us to be available if anything should ever come up.